Hey guys, first song!
I found this song when checking up on New Moon. Yes, I'm a twilight fan but thats another matter. This song is the first single from the album, and because Twilights album was so good, I thought I'd check it out. So I played it, and even though it isn't really my scene, I enjoyed it, because of the good guitar line and the title which I thought was clever, Meet Me At The Equinox, because an Equinox is a change of time or season, and in New Moon, bella goes through a change to Jacob, but I'll stop going on about Twilight. If the embedded video doesn't work, then heres the link.
Genre: Rock, Pop
Rating: 3 and a half stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bgmTkuGd-Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

heeeeyy. death cab for cutie is a alright band, it staites that this isn't your usual taste though. what is your taste..? & do youu like any metal at all..? in my opinion escape the fate is an amazing band (: anyways cetch. x[O]
ReplyDeleteHey rayshelle. Yes, I'm not a metal fan. I like songs where you can actually hear the whole band, not just the drums and electric guitar. No offense, but I'm sure you've insulted musical theatre or lyrical at some point in your life :)
ReplyDeleteYes, thats as probably as metal as i get, so even though you don't think the blog is for you, I'm all about people finding new genre genres and artists so you should be a little more open minded.